l'ordredestempliers Index du Forum

l'ordredestempliers
Guilde pve serveur Ysondre

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Hide Photo Likes On Facebook Timeline

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordredestempliers Index du Forum -> Les Ames Egarées -> charte de guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thutalm

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Hide Photo Likes On Facebook Timeline Répondre en citant

How To Hide Photo Likes On Facebook Timeline
> DOWNLOAD

If you need to completely hide your profile, you can temporarily disable your account. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error. Social Media 4 Beginners 25,022 views 6:59 How To Hide Your Likes And Posts On Facebook From Certain Friends - Duration: 2:18. Billy Willson 54,096 views 15:00 how to hide likes from Facebook timeline 2015(updated) - Duration: 2:39. You'll be prompted to enter your password before you can proceed. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. How to Hide Embarrassing Facebook Likes From Your Profile and Newsfeed on Facebookhow to hide likes from Facebook timeline 2015How to hide my likes from my friends on Facebookhow to hide likes and comments on facebookYou Profile I About I Like I Edit Privacy I Customize the audience of each like section#Facebook Category Science & Technology License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading. send an email subscribe to our tip newsletter subscribe now Get tips and how-tos from heres the thing delivered straight to your inbox Subscribe about ben Follow benpatt Welcome to heres the thing, your source for tips, deals, advice, and how-tos about the gadgets you use each day. It is a good idea to periodically check your privacy options about once a month or so to see if Facebook has changed anything. This will allow you to use your timeline just for yourself, or completely lock it down and turn it off. 8 Tap Unlike. You're in! Thanks for signing up. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. Choose your language. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Tap the Audience menu at the bottom of the entry and select "Only Me." You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Currently, this can only be done on the desktop version of Facebook. 4 Tap Activity Log. sandeep singh 55,182 views 3:01 Loading more suggestions. This will restore all of your account data and make it visible again. When someone whom I have allowed to view my private posts likes my post, or comments on them, will these actions of theirs show as their newsfeed on their page for others to click on and view? Answer this question Flag as. Sign in 66 33 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. If you no longer want to have your account private, you can log back in with your regular Facebook credentials. Select "Only Me." This will prevent anyone from seeing any content posted on your timeline. 5 Tap Likes. For friends and events, you'll see Hide from Timeline. You can change this preference below. BD Tech Tips 1,426 views 4:38 How To Hide & Unhide Recent Activity on Facebook (TIMELINE) - Duration: 2:32. You can choose to let Facebook know why you're deactivating your account, but this is optional. This tool will automatically change your old posts to Friends Only. .. TutoVids 2,768,354 views 8:15 How To Hide Your Likes And Posts On FaceBook From Certain Friends - Duration: 3:57. 7 Hide your profile from search. For example, you can decide to show or hide Sports Teams, but you can't hide the fact that you like an individual team.How to Make Your Likes PrivateIt's pretty easy to keep your thoughts to yourself in parts of Facebook. To remove it from Facebook completely, ask the person who posted it to take it down 5a02188284
how to hack farmville 2 on facebook no surveylatest facebook games hackfacebook like link pluginfacebook zaman t neli kapak foto raflartai pm facebook javaaplicacion para chatear en facebook por tabletfacebook app store apphow to change facebook account in notification centerdirty finger on facebook chatfacebook chat for nokia c5-00.2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordredestempliers Index du Forum -> Les Ames Egarées -> charte de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation